1) Become the organizer of Clean Games on your territory - get a methodology, access to the cleangames.org website and mobile application;
2) Following the methodology, determine the venue for the competition, attract resources, conduct an information campaign in the media and social networks, attract participants and volunteers, organize competitions for separate waste collection;
3) Register teams, find out the exact statistics - the number of bags and the weight of the collected garbage and recyclables in the application and on the website right during the game;
4) Share interesting finds and check-ins (before and after photos with geotags through the application), find artifacts, perform other activities;
5) Receive positive feedback from participants, connect with conservationists and develop local ecological communities.
Algeria became another country participating in the project, an agreement on this was signed by the participant of the IPC Salah Eddin Tiar. IPC participants from India are also involved in this area of work with a nationally adapted form of the project.