1) To identify settlements to implement the project;
2) To conduct an information campaign to involve women in the project;
3) To provide training in various crafts and handicraft production in rural areas;
4) To operate a trading platform where trained artisans can sell their handmade products, providing a stable income opportunity.
5) To monitor the improvement of the social and financial situation of project participants in order to adjust the work of the project.
The project was launched in Bangladesh in 2018. Since this period, the project has trained 132 women in sewing, crocheting and other crafts. 15% of project participants took various positions, and 72% opened their own small business despite previously having no income.