The project includes the following tasks:
1) Determine the format and topic of the debate.
2) Determine the venue for events, equipping with the necessary equipment and inventory.
3) Inform young people about upcoming events through universities, colleges, and the media.
4) Determine the pool of debate participants among the applications received.
5) Organize a debate simulation event.
6) Reveal the winners of the event.
The project was successfully implemented in Azerbaijan, after which it was picked up by Kazakhstan and Kyrgyzstan, where similar debate championships were held.