1) to form a route through the burial places of heroes, places of interest of military and labor glory and settlements in which significant historical events took place.
2) to create groups of young activists from students and volunteer organizations.
3) to conduct marathon trips to places of glory, to honor the memory of heroes by laying flowers and organizing patriotic events in the field.
4) to organize educational events for pupils and students in settlements along the route of the marathon.
5) to carry out a series of volunteer actions to clean up monuments, obelisks and places of interest.
The project is being implemented in Belarus, from 2023 it will run along the international route through the territory of Belarus and Russia.