The project includes the following tasks:
1) Determine the territories where the activities will be carried out (settlements that were affected by the war).
2) Organize the laying of wreaths at the obelisks, monuments, graves of unknown soldiers.
3) Hold patriotic rallies to preserve historical memory.
4) Conduct open dialogues with young people about the need to honor the feat of their ancestors.
5) Hold creative events dedicated to the victory over fascism.
The project started in Belarus and is being implemented on the eve of Victory Day in the Great Patriotic War (06/22/1941 - 05/09/1945).