1) Submitting an application. Those wishing to take part in the project fill out a questionnaire, based on which the selection is made. Then they are invited to an interview, where one of the important criteria is knowledge of the English language, and the basic psychological readiness is checked.
2) Various meetings are held during 1-1.5 months:
- Lectures by politicians (deputies, political scientists, diplomats, ambassadors). Speakers talk on a specific topic and give their instructions to the participants, and then the participants ask questions of interest to them.
- Trainings of psychologists in the main areas (conflict management, leadership, oratory, communication skills, etc.),
- Psychological decision-making games, time management and team building
- Debates with experts on successful negotiations. Application of theory in practice in a competitive form with a clear structure, as well as organization of time
-Passing express practice in government agencies. Application of the obtained theoretical knowledge and familiarity with the structures from the inside.
3) The participants elected according to certain criteria undergo additional international practice in the Parliamentary Assembly of the Council of Europe (PACE), the European Parliament, and the European Court of Human Rights (ECHR).