1) to select the range of schools and agree on the transformation of the internal space.
2) to invite students for developing bright layouts for the design of classes where they study every day.
3) to select the most popular options on a competitive basis, to provide the necessary amount of paint and materials.
4) to implement creative interior design projects through the joint efforts of project coordinators, professional artists, children and their parents.
5) to introduce a permanent system of master classes to make creative works and improve and update the space of the school every few years.
The project started in India, and now it is borrowed by the IPC participants for use in Russia.