1) Identification of talented, creative and intellectual youth in the regions by holding a competition for the selection of participants;
2) Association of regional youth at one site through the organization of the meeting "Youth Caravan";
3) Discussion of the problems of the regions, ways to solve them, as well as further interaction between the regions, including rural youth. At this stage, the organization of dialogue platforms in the TEDx format takes place;
4) Familiarization of young people with the sacred places of the country and the development of youth domestic tourism. Carrying out a one-day outbound tourist tour to the sacred places of the region;
5) Familiarization of participants with the rich cultural and historical heritage of neighboring regions, conducting city tours;
6) Reporting information about the advantages of the regions through cultural and leisure activities. Organization of thematic concerts/exhibitions of handicrafts/sports events by the target group;
7) Final public presentation of the results of the project. Holding a round table
The direct coverage of the project was 3680 people, and with the help of media resources, the total coverage was about 5 million people.